Sunday, February 19, 2012

Satisfying your sweet tooth.

Sweets & Bar Amour.
I had been eyeing this place every time I passed it on my way home from work, but never had the guts to actually stop by.

Finally, I got my chance when some of my coworkers and I went for lunch!

Oozing delicious cheese and tomato sauce.
This place has a pretty awesome lunch menu - even though it is mainly a cake shop! I chose the pizza pie lunch. Mmm cheese melting in your mouth! Lunch also comes with a drink and salad.

So many different kinds of delicious cake!
We went to celebrate one of my coworkers' birthday, so of course...birthday cake!
I got the pumpkin cheese at the front of the photo, and it was heavenly~. It even has an entire chunk of kabocha pumpkin and a whole pumpkin macaron on it! Next time I want to try the rare cheese cake pictured at the upper left of the photo.


I also went again on another day. This time, I got the quiche set! It doesn't look like much here, but it's pretty filling! The tomato thing in the black dish was fantastic too...I don't remember what it's called though.

We also added on the dessert set, which that day included cheese cake and pear jelly (I think?).
I will be stopping at Sweets & Bar Amour again sometime to satisfy my cravings for sweets!

Anyway, I've been slacking a bit in my adventuring lately, so it's time to go hunting for some more delicious eats in Chiba! : D

No comments:

Post a Comment