Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer = 花火!!!

Last night was my last living here in Kamogawa - I'll still be here for the next few days, but I'll be living out of my car/suitcase. In celebration? my friends and I went to see the Kamogawa fireworks! Many firework events have been canceled all over Japan because of the earthquake, so we were lucky to have an event so close by~.

Because of camera shake most of my photos didn't turn out well at all, but these few were at least...interesting?




And don't forget to stop by the yatai booths for yummy snacks!


Kamogawa summer still has much much more in store! Tonight I'll be heading out to the Amatsu District festival...assuming I can get some decent shots, I'll share them once the internet is installed at my new place~.

No comments:

Post a Comment