Sunday, November 20, 2011

Laura's House.

In my own celebration of Roara Day, I would like to share a very well-hidden, gorgeous cafe!

ローラの家, or "Laura's House"
One day, a friend surprised me by taking to this little cafe located on the outskirts of Inzai City here in Chiba. I don't have photos of the outside, but if it was your first time coming here, you would seriously think it was a rundown, abandoned shack.

Once you go inside though, you'll find a delightfully adorable cafe!
There were also random friendly messages written on the window.

"What do you say we have a great time with Laura?" :D
You can tell that every single item was carefully chosen and set around the cafe. I really enjoy the old-school fridge...
Super awesome fireplace! This must be so much fun during the colder months.
We enjoyed a very nice roll cake and coffee...a wonderful treat after wandering around all day!
So many cute trinkets all over the place!
Many of the dishes pictured had insane price tags!
The owner let us look at them, but I was really nervous about handing them...
Apparently the owner of this place is a huge fan of the old drama, Little House on the Prairie, especially little Laura - which is why the owner decided to establish this place.

Such a lovely little hideout! I really really recommend the cafe if you are looking for a place to escape from reality for awhile. The cafe as well as its surroundings are great to just sit back and take in...we only had a snack here, but the course menu looked amazing! I definitely want to go back.

I don't think the cafe has specific hours, so if you plan on going, I highly recommend making reservations in advance! I promise it will be totally worth it.

Here is the cafe's address and phone number:
ローラの家
千葉県印西市平賀3138
0476-98-0973

Whee happy Roara Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment