Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Welcome summer.

Just wanted to share some photos I took when visiting Tateyama a bit back.

Hojo Beach (北条海岸) is looking good!
In the opposite direction.
Frolicking in the waves.
After our random stopover playing at the beach, we hit up Bad Ass Coffee! I knew about the one in Makuhari, Chiba City, but I used to drive through this area all the time and never knew it existed until I saw a friend's facebook post...thanks Ebony!

<3 Bad Ass Coffee.
Delicious cold juice and coffee, perfect for the summer!
In this area, there aren't a lot of good cafes, so you can be pretty hard pressed to find a place with a decent selection...but Bad Ass has a bunch! I can't remember what kind of juice this was (it might be orange, but I am sure they at least had guava, maybe passion fruit? and a couple other things). I got the coffee of the day, which was chocolate raspberry or something - the fragrance was fantastic, and it went really well with our snack:

Perfect pancakes - just slightly crunchy on the outside, fluffy on the inside!
Another great thing about this place - they don't charge you an arm and a leg for everything! I swear other places would charge at least 1000 yen for the pancakes and a drink, but here I think it's only 650 yen. Can't wait to find another reason to go again...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment